Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unfailing, relentless love

If you are reading this right now (and I am 100% certain you are, since you are reading this too!), I highly recommend you go watch this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA

This is a skit that a group performed to "Everything" by Lifehouse. I don't think there has been a single time I have watched it that I haven't cried. Why, besides the fact that I am emotional (but aren't we all sometimes)? The biggest reason why this video hits me every time is because it is such a strong picture of God's love! We may sin over and over again, sometimes deliberately turning away from God's love, but He is always there, unfailing, reaching for us and calling to us. His love is the kind of love that takes you back again and again and again, no matter how many times we cheat, no matter how many times we lie, no matter how many times we put something else in our lives before Him. Talk about amazing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment