Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love letters from God

I am currently reading, among several other books that I need to finish, a book called His Princess by Sheri Rose Shepherd. I highly recommend this book!!! It is a fantastic little book with short little letters based off of Scripture, like love letters from God! It's awesome, and I obviously cannot copy whole passages due to copywrite reasons, but I wanted to share one of them with you that absolutely struck my heart and reminded me not only of how I used to be and how I used to feel but even who I am now and how I feel now. I think many of us can relate or in the future will be able to relate:

"My Princess...it's never too late.

It is never too late to turn to Me, My love. I didn't start a countdown when I gave you the choice between life and death. There is no time limit on My love for you. I am patient, yet I don't want you tomiss out on any precious time with Me. There is no place you have to go to find Me. Just cry out to Me, and I will come to you. Wherever you've gone My grace has followed you. Whatever you've done My blood has covered you. Come to Me today, and I will do more than repair the damage done...I will restore what was lost. Someday you will look back on this moment as the turning point that transformed you into the princess I called you to be. Now come to Me, and let's fall in love all over again.

Love,

Your King who knows no limits

'The LORD said: It isn't too late. You can still return to me with all your heart.' Joel 2:12, CEV"

(Shepherd 16-17).

No comments:

Post a Comment