Friday, August 13, 2010

Keep fighting the good fight

After talking with a Tico friend lately (different than the other Tico I talked about here), I felt a huge need to post here. So to all of you princesses (or princes who might possibly be reading) out there who have looked at this blog every now and then, know this: I am not at all perfect.

Like everyone else in the world, I still sin. I try not to, but sometimes I fall victim to temptation. And sometimes I don't even take my own advice. Sometimes I don't listen to what I know to be true. And when that happens, I am hurt because of it.

I try to write what I know to be true, what I know is good. I try to impart some of what little wisdom I have gained from reading Scripture and from making mistakes and from listening to others and how they have learned from their mistakes and their experiences. But, unfortunately, I am not immune to these things...and neither are you. But you know what? That's okay! We aren't perfect; only God is. But we can still try to learn and to go for God, not for this world.

Keep fighting the good fight. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment