Saturday, September 4, 2010

More loving letters from God

I am still reading His Princess by Sheri Rose Shepherd. I seriously love this entire book, but for the sake of time, space, and copyright issues, I will quote merely a few letters here for you, dear Princess.

"My Princess...You don't have to fit in. I know you want to be accepted by others, but you were not made to fit in. You, My princess, were created to stand out. Not to draw attention to yourslf, but to live the kind of life that leads others to Me" (14).

"My Princess...Treasure your body. Your body is a gift from Me, and you are too valuable to let the wrong person open that gift...don't compromise My best for you for a moment of passion...the pain is not worth the pleasure" (33).

"My Princess...You are my true beauty. Your real beauty is a work of art--hand carved by Me. I have given you beautiful lips to speak words of life, beautiful eyes to see Me in everything, beautiful hands to help those in need, and a beautiful face to reflect My love to the world" (40).

"My Princess...Your life is a symphony. You are to Me a beautiful song...Stay in rhythm with My Spirit throughout the day, and I will make your life an irresistible medley that will linger like sweet perfume in the hearts of all that journey with you. Walk with Me in absolute surrender, and you will draw others to Me in a rhapsody of praise" (54).

"My Princess...I will heal your heart...I, too, have felt great pain, rejection and anger...I promise you, My Princess, that when you go through deep waters of great trouble, I will be with you" (73).

"My Princess...You are free to love...give those you love the freedom to fail...If you let Me take the disappointments that come with relationships, you will be free to give and recieve love unconditionally. Remember, My Princess, most people need love the most when they deserve it the least" (94).

"My Princess...You're never alone...Don't settle for less than My best..." (103).

"My Princess...Pray with power...Wherever you go, remember that part of your royal privilege is raising your voice to heaven" (111).

"My Princess...Give me control...Who knows you better than I do? I don't want you to keep exhausting yourself trying to rebuild your life after another shipwreck" (144).

"My Princess...Love is not a game...it is a gift. I know there are those who don't sincerely care for your heart, but I say that your heart is precious" (162).

No comments:

Post a Comment