Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't settle

This is just part of something I found while stalking one of my guy friends pages on Facebook...I thought it was cute, and I'm pretty sure he took it from a different source, I am not sure where, but I thought it was adorable and was wondering what you think, dear reader.

"Life only comes around once. Make sure you spend it with the right person...

Find a guy...
  • Who calls you beautiful instead of hot
  • Who calls you back when you hang up on him
  • Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep
Wait for the guy who...
  • Kisses your forehead
  • Wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats
  • Holds your hand in front of his friends
  • Is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you
  • Turns to his friends and says, 'That's her!!'"
Just remember, Princess, that you deserve God's best for you, and His best is always greater than you could ever possibly imagine at first! Never settle for less!

No comments:

Post a Comment